Updated Travel Policy and Procedures – COVID-19
Top priority of Lopota Lake Resort & Spa is good health, safety and security of our guests, partners and employees.
In response to the virus spread in our country, our commitment to the well-being of our guests and associates has made us change standards of operations relevantly!
In order to adapt to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Georgian Government and Georgian National Tourism Administration.
Operations departments of the Hotel are informed and trained in detail on essential and mandatory preparatory and prevention measures including hygiene (simplified check-in and check-out, payment procedures, increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency), guidelines on how to handle suspected cases of coronavirus, guidelines on social distancing (e.g. distances in restaurants, terraces, open pools).
In addition, we would like to emphasize that the variety and diversity of outdoor spaces, the huge open territory in nature gives us paramount and unique possibility to make everything happen in a proper and pleasant way.
We will continue to follow the changes mentioned in recommendations and guidelines of the local government and local health authorities, in order to provide the best service possible while safeguarding the safety of our guests and associates, within the requirements issued by such local authorities.
The hotel will start operation as soon as the government restrictions allow us to do so. We are ready!
Our updated cancellation policy:
We will be constantly updating our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to COVID-19. We aim at offering you as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
The current cancellation policy covers:
– For guests with existing reservations (made before the announcement of the pandemic) for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please, note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
– If a deposit has been paid for an existing reservation:
a) We will credit you the full amount for you to redeem on your next reservation, at our property, until March 31, 2021.
b) We will refund you the full amount on the provided bank account. Refunds may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
– Guests who made reservations via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact them directly for information on their policies.
– For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date between today and July 31, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please, note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
– For new reservations after July 31, 2020, our normal cancellation policy will be applied.
Leisure Groups, Business Groups and Meetings & Events:
– For existing or future reservations, please, call your sales contact at the hotel in case of the direct contract. We are ready to modify cancellation policies and other contract details on an individual basis matching our partnership goals and interests.
– The companies or groups of guests, who made group reservations via third-party travel professionals are advised to contact them directly for information of their policies.
Well-being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to us!